I like this girl's website as a general, superficial, mind-numbing, consumery rule.
But the following entry is my idea of The Horror: an all-inclusive vacation.
Gah!
I mean, let's be real, it's not that I wouldn't take it over working. But still.
Maybe I'm just jealous. [grin]
7.13.2009
My Anti-vacation
Posted by
Ms. Lizzle
|
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
There is White Castle in Chicago. And I forgots to eats it. Boo.
-
Going into high gear for Jamaica, which means accessing my Google Doc list and checking it twice. General version can be found here . You...
-
Colombia = Thanksgiving Break Taiwan = 3 weeks of Winter Break New Orleans = Spring Break SE Asia and Maui = Summer Vacay I've also been...
-
Came across this article in the NYTimes yesterday eve': In California, Going All Out to Bid Adieu to Foie Gras Eight years ago, the Gove...
-
I have to say, the preponderance of food items is vastly improved by the addition of cream cheese. Like so: + sugar + graham cracker = delic...
Blogroll
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(51)
-
▼
July
(12)
- internet cafe, seminyak, bali
- Singapore, Changi Airport
- I'm going going back back to Bali Bali...Ok. No. ...
- Baja, Mexico: Cabo (Day 12: 1/1, Thursday)
- Baja, Mexico: Cabo (Day 11: 12/31, Wednesday)
- Baja, Mexico: Cabo (Day 10: 12/30, Tuesday)
- Baja, Mexico: Cabo (Day 9: 12/29, Monday)
- Baja, Mexico: Cabo (Day 8: 12/28, Sunday, 2 of 2)
- Baja, Mexico: Cabo (Day 8: 12/28, Sunday, 1 of 2)
- Addendum Baja, Mexico: Cabo (Day 7: 12/27, Saturda...
- Baja, Mexico: Cabo (Day 7: 12/27, Saturday, 2 of 2)
- My Anti-vacation
-
▼
July
(12)
Powered by Blogger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment