Colombia = Thanksgiving Break
Taiwan = 3 weeks of Winter Break
New Orleans = Spring Break
SE Asia and Maui = Summer Vacay
I've also been invited, by acquaintances, to Seattle, Mexico, and Maine.
But you know how that is--is they bein' real or friendly fakey-fake?
8.06.2010
TEH PLAN
Posted by
Ms. Lizzle
|
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Colombia = Thanksgiving Break Taiwan = 3 weeks of Winter Break New Orleans = Spring Break SE Asia and Maui = Summer Vacay I've also been...
-
There is White Castle in Chicago. And I forgots to eats it. Boo.
-
Going into high gear for Jamaica, which means accessing my Google Doc list and checking it twice. General version can be found here . You...
-
Came across this article in the NYTimes yesterday eve': In California, Going All Out to Bid Adieu to Foie Gras Eight years ago, the Gove...
-
I have to say, the preponderance of food items is vastly improved by the addition of cream cheese. Like so: + sugar + graham cracker = delic...
Blogroll
Powered by Blogger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment