One Woman's Search for Not A Gotdamn Thing Across All the Countries She's Able to Take Her Broke Ass

4.21.2010

Yerm

| |

Joined a CSA (eatwell farm) and got my box today.

Asparagus, 4 sun-ripened strawberries (that I ate immediately), chard, lettuce, a dozen pastured eggs, sugar snap peas, dried nectarines, spinach, scallions, green garlic, lemons, cute little nubbins of carrots.



NUBBINS!




I tossed the asparagus in olive oil, soy sauce, balsamic, S&P. And shoved it all in the oven for a coupla minutes. Quick, easy, and DEEE-RI-CIOUS.

Not fuckin' bad.

I think I'm supposed to take pictures of food I make...like those other bloggin' bitches, but for some reason, that just ain't my stilo. I shall try for next time.

I'mma bake the chard stems with parmesan, make some sort of quiche-y thing with the leaves, green garlic soup au gratin, and I think some Thai carrot soup.

Booyahshaka.

0 comments:

Post a Comment