One Woman's Search for Not A Gotdamn Thing Across All the Countries She's Able to Take Her Broke Ass

7.25.2009

Baja, Mexico: Cabo (Day 12: 1/1, Thursday)

| |

It's our last day, and the morning after. Take a wild guess at what I had for breakfast.



Correct.

But for an aperitif:



Cigarette and coffee for him, Advil and Diet Coke for me. I mean, Coca Cola Light.

And we're making off for home.

The car rental guy points out the nearly blown-out tire, which, luckily for us, is covered under our insurance.

We watch a pack of paparazzi chasing someone of note through LAX, and dine at, of all things, Chili's--I think mostly so we can bemoan the delicious Mexican (food) we've left behind.

Actually, I think I'm bemoaning the Mexican Mexican, too. Not the hombre hombre who asked me if I was a mujer mujer, but the guy who asked me if I was "una les."

So let it be written, so let it be done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment