On this Good Friday, I performed the ritual sangria-drinking ceremony, which comes from the Latin sanguis, meaning blood, in remembrance of the blood that Christ, as my personal Lord and Savior, shed for me on THIS VERY DAY OF THE GREGORIAN CALENDAR.
Then, I ate Peruvian rotisseried chicken with three types of sauces, with the sauces representing the Holy Trinity and symbolizing the sacrifice Jesus made when he died a virgin, never able to get lost in the sauce like Usher.
4.06.2012
Good Friday
Posted by
Ms. Lizzle
|
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Colombia = Thanksgiving Break Taiwan = 3 weeks of Winter Break New Orleans = Spring Break SE Asia and Maui = Summer Vacay I've also been...
-
There is White Castle in Chicago. And I forgots to eats it. Boo.
-
Going into high gear for Jamaica, which means accessing my Google Doc list and checking it twice. General version can be found here . You...
-
Came across this article in the NYTimes yesterday eve': In California, Going All Out to Bid Adieu to Foie Gras Eight years ago, the Gove...
-
I have to say, the preponderance of food items is vastly improved by the addition of cream cheese. Like so: + sugar + graham cracker = delic...
Blogroll
Powered by Blogger.
0 comments:
Post a Comment